Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My father

“The reason why daughter’s love their dad the most is that there is atleast once man in the world who will never hurt her.”                                                                                                         

DADDY your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.My father is my HERO.My father name is Karna Thapa Magar.He is 45 years old.My father is a trekking guide.He was always been there for me in very step of my life.My father is a kind gentleman and hardworking person.He helps everyone in need and also motivates me to lead a great full life.My father is very handsome.He is tall and fat.He is very intelligent and very funny.He works hard for our family .He always support me.He has sacrificed a lot for our family.My father works day and night for our family to live happily.He taught me so many things.I want to THANK him for everything he has done.

                                   “Some people don’t believe in heroes.

                                      They have never met my DADDY.”         

     









No comments:

Post a Comment